Stay Cool in the Summer Night!August 10, 2018
Summer doesn’t just end when the sun sets. Temperatures can stay high at night, and if you’re in a room without air conditioning, it can also get very uncomfortable. Here are a couple of tips to survive hot summer night and sleep well!
- Choose lightweight sheets that are breathable, such as cotton.
- If you have a box fan, you can point it outside at the window to keep hot air out.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water before bed.
- Take a cold shower immediately before bed.
- Change up your sleeping position by sleeping spread-eagle on the bed so that your limbs don’t touch each other. Just make sure there’s nobody else you’re sharing the bed with!
Contact us at Heart and Vitality to book a consultation to learn about how we can help you achieve your best health!