Heart and Vitality’s Programs embodies a total approach to help our clients improve their quality of life. We implement the right combination of treatments and/or preventative measures based on the client’s current state of health as well as their lifestyle.
Our journey together starts with a complimentary initial assessment and complete program overview by our in house program professionals. Find out which Program through Heart and Vitality is best for you!
- Free consultation with our Center Manager where you will discuss your current symptoms and goals.
- Blood work will be drawn to determine base line hormones. We offer in office lab testing or should it be more convenient, clients can visit LabCorp or Quest Diagnostics Lab location of your choose.
- In approximately 1 week, after the lab results are received, the first pellet insertion will be scheduled. This procedure is virtually painless with minimal downtime.
- Five weeks after the initial pellet insertion, another round of labs will be drawn. This allows us to determine if the hormone dose we used was sufficient. If more pellets are required, we will do a “touch up” insert at that time. This is only done after your very first pellet insert.
- In approximately 90 days, labs will be drawn and the next pellet insert will be scheduled. This step repeats itself every 90 days.
Heart disease is the #1 killer and as a Board Certified Cardiologist, Dr. Jacob knows that early prevention is key to reducing your risks of a cardiac event. See if you are at risk today!
- A comprehensive blood screening will be done. This is a more detailed look at your blood chemistry than our hormone blood tests. We will look at your basic blood levels, cholesterol levels, Cardiac CRP – a test that is directly correlated with your risk of heart disease, Vitamin D, Thyroid Panel, Hemoglobin A1C – identifies if you are at risk for diabetes, and much more!
- You will undergo a series of screening exams which include:
- Coronary Calcium Score – This quick CT scan looks at the coronary arteries and identifies any calcified plaque. This test is vital in determining if you are at risk.
- Limited Echocardiogram – A sonogram of your heart looks at the “structural” aspect of your heart.
- Carotid Intima Media Thickness (CIMT) – This sonogram of your carotid arteries allows us to measure the thickness of your Carotid Arteries.
- Consultation with Dr. Abraham Jacob. With the results in hand, Dr. Jacob will review the findings and discuss your options. A detailed plan will be provided to put you on a path for healthy living.
At Heart & Vitality, our weight loss plans are designed to provide you with the resources and tools you need in order to implement a healthy diet and lifestyle.
Whether you are looking to lose weight, add more muscle, or lean out, we have the plan for you.
Guided by our Weight Loss Program director, we provide three different programs where you will receive:
- Consultation/guidance on setting realistic goals.
- Food menu.
- Nutrition schedule/Meal plans
- Exercise instructions.
We cater to everyone’s needs by offering 3 different levels and each plan is 12-weeks.
Learn more about our Weigh Loss Program director, Ashley Molloy by clicking here.
A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today.
Call Heart & Vitality for a complimentary consultation to learn how we can help you meet your weight loss goals. 972-596-7399
This non-invasive treatment option gives those who suffer from chronic pain a breath of fresh air! By using low level light therapy, we target painful areas at a cellular level, allowing for the acceleration of cell growth and new tissue, and reducing inflammation.
Cold Laser Therapy is an excellent alternative to surgery, and is used to remedy a variety of symptoms including:
- Muscle or joint pain (back, elbows, shoulders, knees)
- Reduce or prevent scar tissue
- Shortened healing time for injuries
- Increase vascular activity
- Reduce Swelling and inflammation.
You will be amazed what this treatment can do to help with your pain. Live your life again, with fewer days in pain!
Our Registered Nurse and licensed Aesthetician has over 10 years of experience. Let our experienced staff help you achieve that younger, more refreshed look! We offer a variety of aesthetic services including:
Schedule a consultation with our Aestetician to find out which options are best for you.